The British Schools Foundation (BSF) is overseen by a board responsible for the governance of the schools within the organisation.
The board delegates the day-to-day running of the schools to the Heads of School and oversees their work in five key areas:
- The pursuit of educational excellence
- Ensuring the safety and well-being of students
- Striving for continuous improvement and development
- Formulating policies that are consistent with The BSF School Charter
- Ensuring responsible financial management that guarantees schools’ long term stability
The board meets regularly with Heads of Schools and their staff and maintains direct communication with parents and students in the fulfilment of its responsibilities.
Read the profiles of our Board of Governors.