The School Charter sets out the guiding principles of BSF schools. It aims to be comprehensive, covering all significant aspects of the school. Standards, educational programmes and policies in our schools stem from the principles set out in the charter.
Each school within The British Schools Foundation (BSF) has a shared mission and adheres to following guiding principles:
To provide World Class Education.
- Motivate our students to explore the extent of their intellectual and physical abilities.
- Uphold the values of honesty, integrity and respect for others.
- Provide a vibrant, happy and secure environment.
- Recruit, retain and develop high calibre staff.
- Promote the general good within our community.
- Safeguard the long term development and reputation of our organisation.